May 2016 Dividend Income

12:00:00 PM Elle 0 Comments


It is the time of the month to announce the dividend income that I made for the month of May! Please keep in mind that I only started investing about 5 months ago and put in only 882$, which grew to date (06/01/2016) to 1,221$ due to great timing when oil stocks were really great buys.

So far, I have accumulated 19.06$ in passive income since January 2016. The month of May has proven to be the highest dividend income that I have received so far with 7.65$, which of course I have reinvested.



Here is the breakdown of the companies that paid me in May 2016:


DIVIDEND INCOME - May 2016

Ticker Amount
Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI) $2.00
ONEOK Inc. (OKE) $3.08
Royal Bank of Canada (RY) $0.62
The GEO Group Inc. (GEO) $1.95
Total $7.65

Although the amount I have invested seems minimal at this point, I hope to grow my portfolio and passive income this year with at least $5,000-10,000 in my portfolio AND at least $25 in dividends per month. I am not sure yet if this is feasible, but I did score a new job at a big investment firm so that should help me at least with the portfolio side of the equation.

Thanks for reading everyone and have a nice day!
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: